Friday, May 20, 2011

Kai's Band-aid.

Whenever Kai is shirtless at first glance his birthmark totally looks like a band-aid. It is pretty funny. I've had people ask me what happened to him. ha. I think over time it has gotten bigger and darker. I think it's unique and kinda cute. But I'm his mom so of course I think that:)
I think birthmarks are cool. I have one on my thigh in the shape of a heart and Boston has a huge one on his forehead. You can really see his in the summer. Tayden has one on his hip/side area. Anyway Kai's is in a weird place so it's kinda hard to get a picture of it, but I wanted to document it.





And this one I just thought was funny. Kai will prop himself like this in the middle of the floor all the time and try and stand up without using his hands. He was probably mad in this picture that I was taking the picture and not helping him.

No comments: