Friday, September 23, 2011

That's What's Up.

Boston came home with a note in his folder from his teacher that read:

Just wanted to let you know that Boston has been a great leader this week and is setting an awesome example! :)

Ms.Gallagher.

I. LOVE. IT. I love having a teacher that sends home updates and feedback (good and bad) about my child. But especially I love those kinds of updates. Makes a mommy really proud.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I am running another marathon on October 15th. I know I am crazy...but I just couldn't let it go after the last one. It was just such a crummy experience I couldn't end on that note. So...I have been running a whole bunch.
I ran 18 miles ALONE this morning. Geez...it was the longest run ever...at least mentally it was haha.

No comments: