Monday, January 02, 2012

Last Hoorah.

We wanted to take the boys to do something fun before their break ended and they had to go back to school. We took them out to get some yummy burgers and then took them bowling. They had a blast. Tayden was so cute trying to get that ball rollin down the lane. I had to help him every time. We ended the night with the Smurfs movie and popcorn, candy, and soda. I love having a fun family day with all my boys....Corbin included. :) The next day we rang in the new year with all the Frogley clan (and my parents) at our place. We ate great food and played some dance games on the kinect. It was a great way to end the year. I have to admit I am really sad that the holidays are over now and we have to go back to reality. I love having the boys at home and no real schedules for them. Plus all the extra family we have had in town has been so fun. I am really sad...but hoping for a great new year! Happy new year everyone...









No comments: