Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas.

Ok so all the festivities really started on Tuesday which also happened to be mine and Jared's 9TH ANNIVERSARY. CRAZY! Tayden had his Christmas program at his preschool and then Boston had his party in his class that I went and helped with. Boston was so excited to have me there and begged me to go to lunch with him too. I loved seeing him interact with all his classmates. That night Jared and I went to dinner and Fork. It was so delicious.
WARNING: Tons of pictures....taken with my stupid point and shoot. I should have used my good camera, but it is so convenient to have the little one. Now I am regretting it cause the quality is so poor on all these.


Boston ADORE his teacher. Honestly I think he might have a little crush on her. Can you blame him? She is pretty awesome.
Then Wednesday night ALL of my family began to roll in. It was the first time since Jared and I have been married that we spent a Christmas with all my family. It was so much fun to have them all here. Collin and Mandi and Corbin stayed with us and Mom and Dad stayed with Brandon and Alysha. All the kids had a blast as did the adults. Thurday we all went to ice cream (thanks Ry and Nena!), Friday just the adults went to Bonefish for dinner and then to a movie. It was fun to visit and go out without the kids. The only downers of the night was some crazy old man being a total jerk to Nena at the theater, and then Jared got really sick when we got home and was barfing all night long. NOT COOL. He felt better within a couple days though.


The next couple days were just a whirlwind of all the normal Christmas traditions. We went out to Frogley's on both days as well....so all these pictures are just a mixture of that.
Christmas Eve...
At Frogley's...Brent and Becky LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY at their gift.


Blow up this picture to get a nice look at what we gave Brent and Becky. The original is on the left...the boys re-enacted the picture for them. SO. FUNNY.




At our place....Nena hooked us up with all the Costumes for the Nativity...did you expect any less of NENA??? Hahaha of course not!


Funniest image of the night. Brandon as Joseph and Mom as Mary. Classic.

Jared still feeling a little sick.
Monster.



Christmas Day!!




Playin the new KINECT!!

Cute boys in their sunday best.

Kai was not having it....I told you...MONSTER.



I was so sad for everything to end and everyone to leave. This was one of the best Holidays. It was so special having all my family here.

2 comments:

Winder Family said...

Cute pictures. I love the re-enactment picture too. That was hilarious. It makes me want to do something like that. haha

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a great idea that re-enactment photo is. What a classic!

I agree, the picture of your mom and Brandon in the nativity is great, too.

I'm glad you had such a great time. Families make it, don't they?