Friday, May 25, 2012

Boston's Graduation.


Boston's last day of school was today. They got out really early this year because of budget cuts. I am actually kinda excited because I love having my kids home, and having no schedule. We went to a little awards ceremony and program that they had. Boston actually sang and participated. It was so cute. He was awarded the "dove" award for always being the peacemaker and leader in class. I was a very proud mama. He totally excelled on his report card and scored really well in his reading and sight words. This is what his teacher had to say about him on his card, "Boston has had such a great year! He has soard in his reading and has moved onto the next 100 fry (sight) words. Boston is very motivated in school, which makes my job so much easier. He is a kind soul who always sets a good example with his peers. I am so very proud of the growth you have made this year and I have loved having you in class. Keep reading over the summer and have a wonderful break Boston. Make sure you come and say hi to me next year!" At the bottom is a picture of the letter Boston wrote to his teacher. She actually posted it on facebook. We LOVED his teacher this year, and I have actually become good friends with her. I will be requesting her for each of my children. She's just one of those people...you know what I mean right?! We are going to really miss her. Anyway...
School is officially out!



No comments: