Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Everybody Likes Cheese.


I feel like I am having so much trouble keeping up with things. It's all I can do to just work, keep my house kinda clean, and stay on top of all the kids stuff. We have just been so busy...and I am so exhausted. Something has to give...I am not sure what though. We just had Collin and Mandi here for the week and it was a blast, but I will get to that later. I have to catch up!
Anyway I took these pictures of Kai like two weeks ago. He is at a hilarious stage. He is talking like crazy and most sentences start with "I want." But it's more like two or three word smashed together, "Iwannnbarrr." It's pretty cute. And kinda nice that he is finally starting to communicate what he wants. Any time he wants a drink he says, "I wan wagua," as in I want agua. He calls every drink agua. This particular morning I got him out of bed and the first thing he did was run to the fridge and open it up and point to the cheese saying, "mommy, I wan cheeeeese." So cute. Cheese for breakfast it is. 




 
                                                
Oh you want some cheese mom?




NO?? Ok I am sure Tayden does....
                            






3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

your boys are darling! and I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that eat cheese for breakfast! Bridger always asks for cheese right when he gets up in the morning!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Gads that's adorable, he's getting so big too, where does the frickn time go??!!! Miss you sister, I'll see you next week fo sho!!

Unknown said...

Brigitte eats ramen for breakfast often. But to her credit its more like lunch by 7 am since shes been up all freaking night!

Such cute boys. I came back yesterday evening and they were playing basketball in my driveway and it just makes me SO GLAD my boys will have buddies next door!