Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feels Like Summer.


 We had a really mild winter and have already had some weeks that have reached the high 80's. I am loving it...and I think my kids are loving it even more. They love to go out into the front and run around, play catch, and ride their bikes. It's nice cause I can just sit in the drive way and see everything they are doing and not really have to do much ha. I sat last night and watched the boys play and was so overwhelmed with this feeling of gratitude. I am SO blessed. These are some of the happiest, most peaceful times of my life. Just watching my boys.

Kai was obsessed with this hat.
 
Boston pushing Kai back on his little bike...Boston plays so well with Kai. I love it.



He thinks he owns the place...haha...he kinda does.




1 comment:

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin