Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guess Who's SEVEN!

I can't believe this child is SEVEN. Holy cow. I love this boy to death. He is such a joy in our home. He has become such a great big brother. Of course he has his moments...which totally try me to the max, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I think this boy is so challenging for me because he is JUST LIKE ME. Haha. Take that away and he is the most tender hearted, fun loving, smart, thoughtful, goofy, energetic boy.
It was like pulling teeth to get him to let me take pictures. He didn't want to smile showing his teeth at all...no real smiles. He is definitely in that awkward photographing stage. I still love his cute face though. I asked him what he wanted to do for the pictures and these first three is what he gave me. LOVE IT.










1 comment:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I have good news for you Myca. You would have been just as cute had you been born a boy. Sheesh, that child looks like you!