Friday, August 10, 2012

Bergquist Reunion.

Last weekend was our Bergquist reunion we have every year up in Cedar City. We love this reunion. I seriously love Jared's cousins like my own. They are some of the funniest, most entertaining and outgoing people I know. I LOVE THEM. I was really sad this year that the reunion fell during Jared's two weeks of guard. I knew I couldn't make the ten hour drive with the boys by myself...it just wasn't happening. So...Brent and Becky offered to drive Jared's truck and we stuck one of my boys in with Travis and September. It worked out great. Of course I returned from the trip completely EXHAUSTED but it was totally worth it.
Some of the highlights of the trip
-Late nights eating homemade pizza and visiting
-Dance party until two in the morning
-Name the artist and the song title...hosted by Uncle Lane. I won several rounds one of which I got to blow up a can of tannerite (I don't know if that is how you spell it, but it is some sort of explosive) with a rifle from who knows how many yards....hundred? I only got two shots, and I nailed it with the second shot. It was awesome. I was totally shaking I was so nervous.
-Endless hours of outside running free and playing for the kids. They love it up there.
-Time with my immediate family. It was really good to see Crystal and Andy, and Heidi and Tyler.
-Boston and Keaton taking turns riding and driving the four wheeler all by themselves.
-Boston break dancing. CLASSIC.

OK in no particular order....the dance party that lasted in to the wee hours of the morning. SO FUN.






             Love these girls to death. Honestly some of my bestest friends in the world.

                                             The boys with their riding gear.
              Oh my prego Heidi. I have missed her cute little face so much.



    Aunt Shaila and her beautiful Daughter in law Diane. LOVE these girls too.
 These younger cousins are growing up so fast. I remember when they were Kai's age. It is crazy!
          The view from the ginormous Cabin. Seriously...wide open spaces. It is so great. 
 

No comments: