Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving.

We had a really good thanksgiving this year. We hosted my family that was in town at my house. So really we didn't have a very large group at all. It was just us, my parents, Brandon, Alysha, Broden, Ryan and Nena and their kids, and Janessa and her kids came to eat because her hubby is gone. I didn't take very many pictures, and for some reason the ones that I took on my camera didn't turn out. Other than some very quick shots I took of the boys before everyone came over. Anyway we ate and relaxed and then we headed over to Frogley's to say hi. The only people here for Frogley's this year was Brandon and Jenny and Brent and Becky. It was so weird to have so many of us gone. Either way though it was a great holiday and I have so much to be thankful for. Here are a few shots from my phone that I took...



And then my cute boys. I thought they looked so handsome and we haven't taken any updated pictures in a while. And then Jared carving the turkey he cooked. He is so talented! :)

No comments: