Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Willow Flats.

I will admit that I was really not wanting to go to this reunion this year. Not because I don't love it, but because I was dreading it with a newborn. Last year we got totally rained out. Sleeping in a tent is uncomfortable and no fun. Add a baby to that mix and it just gave me anxiety thinking about it. Luckily Jared and Brandon got us an AWESOME deal on a full size trailer for 50 bucks a night. I was in heaven! It made things so much better all around. Demry had somewhere to sleep during the day and even though she was up a lot at night we were still so much more comfortable and so were the kids. AND it rained  a couple times on the second day, so we just hung out in the trailer till it cleared. It was perfect. The kids ran around outside and played in the river all day. No toys, nothing. And they were so happy. I love the time we get to spend with our family and the extended ones that we only see this time of year. It's so fun to catch up. On the last night a couple of the cousin put eyelash extensions on some of the girls and we all just sat and talked while they did it. It was hilarious and so fun. Now that's glamping. Haha.

















No comments: