Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Boston is 8!!

Boston is 8. Holy cow. I don't feel old enough to have an 8 year old.
Ok here is 8 fun facts about Boston
1. He loves tacos.
2. He is AWESOME at drawing.
3. He is a little fish and loves swimming.
4. He is such a good helper and takes care of his littler sister.
5. When he has his mind made up about something or wants something, it's all he can think about and talk about. It's that whole patience thing. I have come to recognize this about him because I was and am exactly the same way. It has helped me to be more patient with him when he is bugging me to death about something...I remember being that way when I was his age
6. He's good at everything he tries. He can throw a ball like a little champ. He can flip on the trampoline. He's starting to get good with his golf swing
7.  He's a little bit of an insomniac. He has trouble going to sleep and I think it's mainly because his little brain gets running and he can't shut it off. I am the same way.
8. He loves to pray in Spanish. I LOVE to listen to him. He looks up to his dad so much and hates to disappoint him ever.




 For his birthday Boston chose to eat at Chick fil A. We got him a little set of golf clubs that Jared found at costco on clearance because it was the last set.




No comments: