Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Demry 4 Months.

I can't believe this baby girl is four months already. I took her to her appointment and here are her stats.
Weight 12lbs 10 oz 17%
Height 24 1/4 inches 39%
She is still my smallest baby at this point, but I have noticed in the last month since I have been giving her formula consistently she has really grown. She is totally starting to get some chubs.
I am still nursing her, but having to give her a bottle after every feeding. I think she maybe gets two ounces from me at this point. There have been a few times that she has really fought me on nursing. I can tell it's more work and she wants more faster. So we will see how long she keeps it up. I have a feeling it won't be much longer.
She was consistently sleeping through the night until recently. I think with all the trips and her being sick it has just thrown her off. She has been up a lot through the night. I am hoping we can get her back to a normal schedule. She has a really bad cough right now and has had a fever for a couple days. I am trying to give it a little more time to see if she gets better before I take her in. I can tell she is miserable though. She was just sick three weeks ago with a fever and diarrhea. I am ready for all the sickness to be done here.
When she's not sick Demry is the sweetest little girl. She only really cries when she is hungry. She smiles at everyone, and just giggled for us for the first time a couple days before she turned four months. Her eyes are a lot like Kai's were and I am pretty sure they are going to be hazel. They look bluish, greenish, brownish, gray. Kinda all over the spectrum haha. She still likes to be swaddled to sleep and she likes to sleep on her side. If I make her do tummy time she usually rolls right over, but she has yet to roll to her stomach from her back. She loves her binky.
We love this sweet little one to pieces. I already can't imagine life without her.



No comments: