Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fourth Of July.

Right when we got back from Moses Lake with had all of the Frogley siblings in town. We miss having Crystal, Heidi, and Hailey (and their husbands) here. Every night we would all get together out at the Parent's house and we were there till like midnight. I loved it and hated it. haha. I wish that I didn't care so much about sleep, but with my schedule and a newborn, I can't help it. I didn't want to miss out on the party, but I didn't want to miss out on sleep either. We had a party on the fourth of July. It was a perfect day. They kids played and the adults visited. We stopped on the way out there to get some fireworks. I always hate spending money on them because they are so dang expensive. I literally told Jared as he got out of the car not to spend a lot. Haha. He came walking back five minutes later with a HUGE pack of fireworks. Right as he walked up to the booth they asked him if he wanted to put his name in a drawing they were doing right then. It cost a dollar. So he did, thinking nothing of it, and they pulled his name out! Haha total score.








The beautiful pregnant ones. I can't believe how many new babies we will have by the end of the summer. That would put the total number of grandchildren at 17! Crazy.

It's impossible to get a picture of all of these kids or all of us for that matter...but we tried.




No comments: