Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Moses Lake.

I am trying to go back and remember what to write about our trips. I hate playing catch up. So I will do my best to remember.
We had such a wonderful time in moses lake. It would have been perfect had we had Collin and Corbin and Kelsie there, but it was still so much fun. We all traveled up Thursday and as soon as we got there the kids were in the pool. I noticed instantly that grandma's house was HOT. Apparently her air conditioning was broke which made for a REALLY hot weekend with temperatures in the 100's but it still was great to be there. I sent Jared straight to Walmart to get a fan and that helped us sleep a ton at night. Friday the kids were literally in the pool from 8:00 in the morning till 8:00 at night. Grandma has the perfect set up with her pool and huge yard and horses. The kids were so happy and entertained for hours...without electronics or tv. Saturday morning it was totally raining, but it didn't even stop the kids from hitting the pool. They loved it. It puts a huge smile on my face just thinking about it. Sam was in town with her kids so she spent a lot of the time hanging out with us which was so fun. We always joke that our lives are so identical right now. They really are! We also got to spend some time with Kristen and Nick and their kids and Liz was in town as well with her kids.It was so good to catch up with all of them. It was a big party. haha. We didn't do much besides watching the kids outside all day. The boys slipped away one morning to golf (Uncle David hooked them up) and us girls went and got pedicures one day. Demry was still sick during the trip so it made for long hard nights, but it was totally worth it. I love going back to Moses Lake.
These pictures are totally out of order...Boston lost both his front teeth (finally) right before we went to Moses. They were literally hanging by threads. Jared did a sneak attack on him and pretty much knocked them out. We have also discovered that Boston is a total artist. He has been doing some pretty amazing free hand drawings.
I was wanting to ask Kristen to do family pictures but I didn't want to bug her on her vacation time so I didn't say anything. Then she offered to do them, but I was totally unprepared so I asked if she would do some of just Demry and she said only if I was in them with her. I was reluctant because I really didn't want pictures of ME, but I couldn't refuse having Kristen take any kind of pictures for me. She is amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

















No comments: