Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Earl Girl Reunion 2013.

This weekend was one of the best weekends ever. This was our third official Earl girl weekend reunion and it did not disappoint. It was so fun to get to see everyone, hang out, eat, and get to know some of the newer members of the family. I am so impressed with the efforts that were made by everyone to get there. We had all the cousins age 18 and up there excluding Lihn and Nena. We stayed in Eden utah which was really in the middle of no where, but it was nice. We didn't go anywhere. We planned all our meals and literally spent every minute as a group. We stayed up way too late, and got way too little sleep but it was so worth it. Saturday mandi and I painted everyone's nails with shellac. I think it was literally four hours at least but it didn't even seem like it cause we all sat and talked and played games and the time just flew by.  I love my cousins so much. I love that I can be myself with them and know that they always have my back. I love how much fun we all have together. We played some games and it was hilarious. Anyway...picture overload. In no order.





































No comments: