Thursday, September 12, 2013

Demry Is Six Months.

I feel like I just had this little girl. It is crazy to me that she is a half a year old. I will say that I think six months is the age where everything seems to be getting a little easier. Or maybe it's just that way to me because she is weaned haha. I just feel like she has a routine and I totally have her figured out. I know when she's hungry or tired or just wants some attention. It's great when you don't have to guess any more.
So here's her stats.
 Weight: 16lbs 8oz 55%
Height: 27 1/4in 91% (this makes me think they totally mis measured last time. I made them measure twice today just to be sure haha)
 So formula has done this little babe well. I swear I feel like she literally got chubby over night. I think it's so cute and she is just so happy.
Here are some facts about Demry in list form. You know I love lists.
She hates being on her back and always roles to her tummy. CRAZY! None of my boys ever liked being on their tummy. Ever.
 If she does happen to stay on her back for more than two seconds she likes to stick her legs straight up in the air and play with her feet.
 She can hold her bottle by herself, but she holds the end of it (so cute) instead of both sides. And sometimes she holds one foot with one hand and the bottle with the other. That takes skill.
She is still so greedy with her giggles. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have heard her laugh. Seriously she never laughs.
She does smile all the time though.
She's not interested in food at all.
She is getting close to sitting up on her own, but she never stops moving and twisting so it's hard for her to really get it. Makes me wonder if she's going to be our crawler.
She loves her brothers.
She is sleeping through the night (yay) and takes two longer naps and one shorter nap during the day. She likes to be wrapped up like a mummy with her binky and then she puts herself to sleep.
She is still bald as can be and her eyes are lots of different colors. They look really dark in these pictures (they are pretty dark) but they are really similar to Kai's. Usually I see some, green, brown, gray, and blue in there.
 I'm so in love with this little girl. I want to slow time just a bit. I find myself snuggling her a little more and cradling her when she will let me because I know it won't be long till she won't let me.












No comments: