Monday, November 25, 2013

November Happenings.

Here comes another really random post with lots of out of order pictures. This is just how it's going to be, but ultimately I would like to think the my family will just be grateful that they get to see pictures of their lives growing up with a little bit of their personalities and the stuff we did. Right? Anyway, this month has been...BUSY...you guessed it. Seems to be the theme of my life. But it is a good busy. Tayden had his classroom birthday party and requested cupcakes. It was short and sweet, but so cute to see how excited he was that I got to come to his class. Then that same weekend we had a family party where we ate lots of food, he requested donuts with rainbow sprinkles, and then we watched the BSU game. What else can I say? Oh yeah, I went out one night with my mom and sister to start some Christmas shopping. It was fun just because I actually got to spend time with them. They live right down the street, but I feel like I never really get any time with them. Demry is growing like a weed. She is happy and laughs at everything. We are all obsessed with her. Kai is crazy as always. He says funny things like, "I think my tummy wants to thank you." after I make him a snack. Tayden will get his own birthday post soon. Boston is a good older brother. He is so very sweet with Demry and helps me a lot. He still loves to torment his brothers though. Haha. Jared is busy with his new job and really liking it. We feel so blessed to be in a place where I am home more (even though I am still working two graves it is SO much better) and where Jared has a normal schedule with a job that is has awesome benefits. We are so blessed. I guess that's all for now.











No comments: