Sunday, December 01, 2013

Tayden Turns Six!

Tayden is six. I can't believe it. This boy brings so much joy to our family. He is going through this phase where he really doesn't know how awesome he is. Like he's kinda shy (dare I say he lacks confidence) when it comes to a lot of things. I think this can be a good thing and a bad thing. Like he doesn't know how amazingly smart he is. And he is so worried about doing something wrong that some times he won't even try. Or he is really shy about doing things in front of people. Even taking these pictures was a little difficult because he thinks that he looks funny when he smiles showing his teeth. LIke a real smile. I mean really? He is so funny though. He gets the giggles and his laugh is so infectious. He is very tender hearted and hates to disappoint any one. He likes to joke around and be goofy. When I am working out in the garage he especially loves to come out and mimic me in whatever funny way he can to make me laugh. Picture him copying me doing squats. He's a funny kid.  He loves bagels, eggos, cereal, pasta, burritos (the frozen kind bleh), cheeseburgers, and he still doesn't like french fries really. What kid doesn't like french fries? He's a pretty picky eater...imagine that. Haha. He loves the color black and sometimes red. He loves playing guys, especially when he can convince Kai to play with him. We love Tayden so much and can't wait to see the boy he grows up to be. The last picture is the pose he gave me when I told him to pose however he wanted. He is a total goof.






No comments: