Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February!

We got tons of snow one week. I wasn't loving it but the boys were! They went out and built a snowman.
Demry turned 11 months. She got another tooth and took her first steps! This girl is into everything and is so determined. If she wants something she will get it. She is a great eater and will eat anything I give her. My first child to do this!
Boston got a concussion at school. He slipped and fell during PE and hit his head on the cement gym floor. By the time I picked him up from school he was crying with a headache and then quickly became dizzy, nauseous, and felt really crappy. It took him a couple days to recover. Poor boy. He said when he hit his head he felt like his brain rattled.
Kai lives in his pajamas. It is a fight every day to get him dressed when he has to go to school or playgroup. The second he gets home he strips his clothes and is back in his jammies.
Jared and I went out with some friends to dinner and a hockey game. It was the first time I have ever been to a hockey game...lame I know right? Hahaha it was really fun to visit and watch the game. 








1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Aww, I can totally relate to Kai and the PJ's :) Love it!