Wednesday, June 03, 2015

My Birthday.

I am sorry to say that my birthday was pretty uneventful. I had to work the day before and day after which meant that I was pretty much working and sleeping on my birthday. I didn't really get any gifts because I had to buy new glasses (out of pocket, talk about expensive) so I just told Jared to count that as my present even though I would have much rather had something else. I hate wearing glasses. BUT I will say that Jared still did a good job to try and make it special. He got me a really sweet card and treats and then cooked and cleaned up after dinner. I would have to say that's one of the best gifts ever haha. My parent's and sister got me a facial. Yay to turning 31. Right? haha.
Here's my little family eating my birthday dinner that Jared made.


No comments: