Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back to School and More.

So just some random pictures.I hit about 16 weeks and I think I finally turned a corner with the pregnancy sickness. It was like one day food actually sounded good. Thank heavens! So once I stared eating more I totally popped. People at the gym started looking at me really funny. haha.
We found out that we are having identical GIRLS and I couldn't be more excited. I am so happy that Demry will have sisters. I was a little nervous that it was going to be boys so we are stoked!
We moved Demry into a real bed, took her binky away and started making her room over. She has done really well with it and I am so happy how cute her room is turning out.
The kids started school and I am really sad about it. Kai was so excited to start school. He literally sprinted to school the first day that we walked.





No comments: