Saturday, November 14, 2015

More Random.

The last few weeks have just been the normal keeping up with kids and school...and trying to get everything ready for the babies. So far the babies are still looking good. I have become super uncomfortable. It feels hard to do pretty much anything, but I am grateful for my health and that the babies are doing so well. Demry has been so attached to me lately it makes me a little nervous. She won't go play by herself or anything really. She wants to be on me, next to me, by me, with me, ALL. THE. TIME. I don't know how that's gonna go when I am taking care of two babies. I hope she figures it out a little and becomes more independent...or learns to like tv haha. I thought the boys school pictures were funny so I had to take a picture of them. The others are Demry WITH ME and when we painted her nails. The belly comparison picture is me with Demry at 37 weeks and then me now with the twins at 27 weeks. Yikes.  The other belly picture is I think 29 or 30 weeks. That's a big belly. Oh and I have been swelling a ton. Not fun.








No comments: