Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stomach Flu.

The stomach flu plague hit our house and it was not pretty. Demry got it Saturday night. Then Jared and Tayden had it Sunday night. Then I started barfing at 1AM at work Monday night along with Kai. I think I had it the worst. It lasted a full 12 hours (the barfing part) and I was in so much pain. I couldn't lay down. I couldn't sit up. I was hot. I was cold. I think I took like 3 baths, and 3 showers. I finally was able to sip water towards the end of the day and eat some crackers but that was it. I took some tylenol pm at 8:30 and crashed. I woke up the next day feeling sore and achy but so much better. Moms...especially pregnant ones should not get sick like that. It's so wrong. I am so grateful to have the husband that I do. He called into work and took care of all of us. He deep cleaned the kitchen and tried to baby my delirious self. Also Cynthia Molis brought us dinner twice and then Lindsay brought us dinner. My mom came and cleaned all my bathrooms. It was so nice.




No comments: