Friday, November 27, 2015

Tayden is 8!

I can believe that our sweet Tayden is 8 already. Jared woke up early and took Tayden out to pick out donuts for the morning. We opened presents and then he picked Carl's jr. for lunch. We took the kids out for a couple hours while they ate and played in the play place.
Tayden has been such a joy to have in our home. He really is our pretty mellow child. He is so tender hearted and sweet spirited. He is always conscious of how others feel and making sure everyone is happy. He is a people pleaser and hates to ever disappoint anyone. We just love this boys to pieces.
The following week Tayden was able to be baptized. It was such a special day for him and I was so proud to see him get baptized. Jared asked him how he felt afterwards and Tayden said, "wow just wow. I can't even explain it dad." And then he said "I can't wait till I can baptize my own kids dad..." Jared was so touch and told Tayden that's exactly how he felt when he started having kids. What a sweet sweet boy. 


No comments: