So the week after Thanksgiving I decided it was probably time to start taking things a little easy (gym) since I was still working and had lots going on with the family. I put on freeze on my gym account and it was probably for the best because the following week I began to really really swell and became pretty uncomfortable. I am really proud of myself for working out for so long through this pregnancy. It felt good to stay active and healthy. I went in for my 33 week ultrasound and they told me that baby A had twice as much fluid as baby B. A was 10 cm and B was 5cm. The specialist in short basically said that if the next week the fluids were any worse that they would induce me that take. Aside from the wacky fluids everything else looked perfect so I didn't really know what to think. Did I need to get my butt in gear and be totally ready for Chirstmas and babies or would everything be ok? I decided to just err on the safe side and I got all my Christmas stuff done and baby stuff ready. The following week I had an OB and US appointment. The fluids look good and safe so we were in the clear to just let the babies keep cooking. My OB checked me that week and said I was already dilated to a 2 and 80 percent effaced. Fast forward to this week. We had all the craziness of Chases wedding, family in town, and Christmas. Chase's wedding was on Tuesday and between the sealing and reception I had another OB appointment. She checked me again and said that I was now a 3 or a little more, 80/90 effaced, and that my sac was bulging! She said my water could break at any time. The babies had really dropped. I am a little excited that maybe it could happen on it's own, but I am not holding my breath. Since tuesday I have been having a lot of contractions, and I have lost my mucus plug. I have pretty much been feeling crummy, but I am just really trying to enjoy the holidays now and hopefully get through Christmas before I end up in the hospital.
Skillet-Roasted Chicken Breasts in Lemon Sauce
19 hours ago