Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Break.

This spring break has been a little weird for me. The big boys got to go up with all my family to Big White. I am seriously missing them and am so sad that we couldn't be there with them. Big white is one of my very most favorite places ever. So the fact that they are getting to experience it without me for the first time is really bitter sweet for me. But it was just really bad timing with the twins and I think it would have been really hard for me to try and take all the kids. I am glad they got to go with their cousins. Kai has been REALLY bored and really sad that they are gone. I am trying to find things for him and Demry to do, but this week has been hard. The twins have been really fussy and won't sleep like AT ALL, and I just started my work from home. It has been really stressful for me trying to prioritize my time and work out a schedule that makes everyone including myself happy. I think it will take some time. We got out one evening on 5 dollar movie night and I took just Kai and Demry to Zootopia while Jared stayed home with the twins. Anyway here are a few pictures from the week....and some other randoms.













No comments: