Friday, September 23, 2016

September Round Up

In no paticular order:
Demry started preschool.
More sickness- twins got sick and Boston got strep. Boo.
My car basically blew up...ok not really but it might as well have. The entire drive shaft sheared off as I was driving. Luckily no one was behind me because I slammed to a stop like I hit a brick wall...right in the middle of an intersection. It was scary. The wheels locked up and they couldn't move my car so they had to hook it up to tow it and DRAG it out of the intersection. We are trying to fix it now.
The twins are almost crawling. It is crazy and so fun to watch. 36 weeks in and 36 weeks out! How did that happen? I am starting to take them out more and I swear I have never been stopped so much by complete strangers. You would think we were celebrities. So much oohhing and aahhhing. Questions, staring, and pointing. Craziness. Haha
Soccer season is upon us. I love it and hate it all at the same time. The kids are rockin it. Tayden scored 4 goals in one game alone.
A new family just moved down the street and we instantly became friends. They are in our ward and we have kids that match up in age. It has been so fun to get to know her. We took the kids to nerfwars one night. It was pretty fun.
That's all for now...till next month haha.













No comments: