So I was feeling very torn earlier about a situation that came up. Just to preface this now....I am not torn anymore, but I will explain. So my doctor called me today and said, "I have a little bit of good news for you...." she went on to explain that her call schedule had changed and that she would be able to induce me 2 days early (the 27th) instead of the 29th if I haven't gone into labor on my own by then. She was like, "I really think you will go before then, but..." I think she is just saying that to make me feel better. Of course I immediately was like, "sign me up!" I didn't care at that point if it was 2 hours earlier....the earlier the better. Well then Jared came home and I told him that she was going to induce me on the 27th instead and I could tell something was wrong....like his feelings were hurt. Well the one good thing about having to wait until my due date was that Jared didn't have school that day and the next day he only had two classes that he could easily miss. So now that she was going to induce me earlier he would only be able to be there that day for the delivery and then he would have to spend the entire next day, (like 10 hours) at school. Once he explained that to me....I got it. He was like, "I just wanted to be able to be there for more than just the delivery..." I understand where he is coming from. So now I am hoping more than ever that I just go into labor on my own this weekend or during thanksgiving week sometime. It would be perfect timing....but that never happens right? If not I think I am going to just tell her that I will wait. I know that this may not seem like a very big deal to most...but to me this is a HUGE sacrifice so that my hubby can be there for more of it. Especially since I have been ready to be DONE for like 2 weeks now. What do ya do?