Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random...

Just a few thoughts....

I went to take this patient for some ankle x-rays in the ER yesterday and we was about 19 years old. I asked him how he hurt his ankle and he said, "I am trainging to be a cage fighter..." Haha...ok that totally sounds like something you would hear on Napoleon Dynamite. So I finish his x-rays and as I wheel him back into his room I see that his whole entourage of sweet "cage fighters" have joined him for moral support. One of them sits up a little straighter and as I lock the gurney into place he says, "Hey you're pretty freakin hot.." (his exact words.) I feel my face turn bright red and just say, "thanks" and walk out. Who does that?! Seriously...who says that...random.

Heidi's missionary Tyler came home today...oh so cute and so sweet. I think she was really excited. I can't believe it has already been two years since he left! Tyler was like a brother to us while the boys were deployed. He always was so much fun to have around and the little boys loved him. When he left Boston was little like Tayden and now look what he has to come back to. I think it is going to be really interesting to see what happens with them. I haven't seen him yet, but Heidi said he looked "really good" and she said they both couldn't stop smiling at the airport...sigh...love is in the air? Maybe?

Ok...so should I start a Facebook or not? I have refused to do it for so long, but more and more people keep telling me I need one. Why? I mean I know there are tons of people I would love to get in touch with, but I don't know...you know? Is it worth it or not? I don't know if it's the best thing for me to do...

Alright people I am out for now.

6 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Uh duh, you are pretty freakin hot. I'm suprised that is a rare occurance in your life!


If you start a facebook and decide it was totally worth it let me know and maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon... i'm still holding out for some reason...

Anna Beal said...

I joined Facebook. I think its "ok". They have all these dumb little "applications" that you can do with your "friends". Yah, I totally ignore and DELETE all of them. I figure if I want to send someone a message, I will. Other than that I figure its a good way for Alex to let all my old friends I'm dead...if I die for some odd reason. Ok so I know that sounded a bit morbid and this comment is way long...sorry :)

Mandi said...

Wow, that really was random. Yes, you are hot, we all already know this. And about Facebook, the applications are dumb but I have LOVED getting back in touch with old friends. Its not slutty like myspace was. Just a good way to keep track of people who don't blog and that you don't necessarily call all the time. I dunno...I have enjoyed it. What's the harm? You hate it...don't use it...

lysh said...

I don't really understand why guys do stuff like that. Do they think you are going to rush over to him and lay one on him? Although some girls are pretty loose so maybe that kind of thing works? At least he has good taste...you are hot! If you do facebook so will I.

deatherages said...

I think your hot too!

Mastrude Family said...

So I was exactly like you about facebook and decided to jump on the bandwagon and then noticed you did too!!! Yay...we can see together how it is. Too many people were telling me exactly the same thing..."you need a facebook page..." I miss ya chica!