Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Sick..

My little Tayden has been so sick. He seems quite miserable. I don't think he has eaten anything really since Sunday. I am not even exaggerating...maybe a little bit of yogurt but that's about it. He has had a temperature of 101 that finally broke today...I think. He slept in till 11:00 yesterday when I had to finally wake him up ...my kids never sleep past 8:00. When he is up he basically walks around crying for me to hold him, but once I actually pick him up he throws himself all over the place. Poor guy. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. It's been a long week.

4 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Oh no...he got "the crud"...as I call it. My kids both got it, heavens knows how. They too did not eat, and ran fevers. Then it turned to an aweful cough that kept them up at nights. I swear the whole thing lasted a month! Ughh. I'm so sorry. I hope it passes soon.

Tom Earl said...

I miss you all!

Kim said...

Not fun! Poor little guy...and poor you!

lysh said...

You know he is sick if he is not eating. That's all that kid does...poor little guy!