1. We ran our long run yesterday (9 miles)...it was crazy because it was raining so hard! I couldn't even see where I was going. It was like I had jumped in the river fully clothed....It was like torrential rains. I am not even exaggerating. It made it kinda fun....people must have thought we were crazy! We kept a pretty good pace too...our average pace was like an 8:30 per mile. Pretty good...
2. Boston's second dentist appointment was on Tuesday. He did SO good that the dentist decided to schedule the entire other side of him mouth for one appointment. So we will be done in one more visit instead of having to go in two more times. I was so proud of him. He is a little fillings champ.
3. We threw Heidi's bridal shower last night....it went really good. We had so much good food...we kinda went overboard with the food....I didn't mind though. :)
4. I am stressed about money and all the bills we have to pay. I know it will work out, but I can't help but worry about it all. We got Tayden's hospital bill back and I have Boston's dental stuff to pay for. It frustrates me cause we have been working so hard to pay off this last little chunk of debt we have, but it keeps getting stuck on the back burning cause we have to pay all these bills that have come up with our boys. Ugh...it hurts my head just thinking about it.
5. I can't forget...it's Jared's 30th birthday today! Happy birthday babe. We love you so much....you are such a good husband and father! We are so blessed to have you as our own!
That's all for now. I need to take some pictures...I wish I had my camera yesterday when we were running. It was seriously crazy.
Cinnamon Honey Butter Roasted Acorn Squash Rings
7 hours ago