So...as the swelling and bruising in Kai's nose began to go down it started to look more and more crooked. I went back and forth on a decision to have him seen by a doctor but I finally decided I would rather know for sure that it was ok then always wonder if it was actually broken and deviated and if we should have done something. So I took him into the ENT and he told me his nose was indeed broken and deviated. Boo. So he told me my options. We could do nothing and it would heal a little crooked and with the bump or he could do surgery to straighten it out. The problem I was having though was that he said there was only a 50/50 chance that his nose would actually end up straight without the bump when he was done. Bummer. I asked him what he would do if it was his kid and he told me of course he would have a the surgery. Then he told me that if he didn't it could cause major breathing problems for him in the future. So we decided to go ahead with the surgery. Next week we will be going to have it done. Let's hope he comes out with his cute little straight nose. If not at least I know he won't have problems breathing in the future that we could have fixed.
Turkey Gravy Salted Caramels
2 days ago