Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Month of May.

Ok where to start. Demry is changing so much. She is talking in complete sentences and running the house. All of the sudden in the last few weeks she has become so HIGH maintenance. She wants to be on me, with me, next to me, following me ALL day long. It's a little bit exhausting. I don't know what changed, but she even acts like scared if I walk out of the room without her. I think the boys might have scared her and maybe that's why she doesn't want to leave me side haha. I don't know. It's crazy. Last week she stood at the shower and screamed and cried while I tried to shower until she finally just climbed in fully clothed. It's like having a BABY all over again. She also is pretty particular about the way she wants things done. For the most part she wants to sit on my lap and eat all my food even if she has her own. Or she wants to climb on the counter and squat like a monkey to eat her food with her hands. No fork. And don't even dare try to put her at the table, in her high chair, or at the bar. Not happening. I still love her to pieces though...I am just learning to pick my battles.
Last week Jared was gone for over a week. It was tough to not have any help, but we made it through. Alysha and I took my mom to lunch for Mother's day. It was nice to spend some time with them. Then on Mother's day (Jared was still gone) the boys got up and made me breakfast in bed all by themselves. It was the sweetest thing ever. Jared has taught them well. Eggos and milk. I loved it haha.
Before Jared left we attended the military aviation ball...for the first time ever in his military career. Now I know why we never go haha. I am kidding...kinda. I mean it was fun to get dressed up all fancy, but I didn't really know many people there and I found it funny that grown men in these huge leadership roles were so drunk it was embarrassing. Like I was really embarrassed for these people. Had there been some better music we probably would have stayed a little longer and dance, but we were both kinda over it.
Oh and I can't forget Jared signed us up to play on a coed indoor soccer team with a bunch of couples from Evan and Jenae's ward. It was been SO much fun to play again. The majority of our team has never played so we are literally at the lowest level, but it's fun to get in and get competitive especially when I  get to do it with Jared! Last week Jared was gone so I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the game, but the "team" told me I had to! We played this all  Mexican team and they played kinda dirty...actually really dirty. I had a HUGE girl that was twice my body weight slam me into the wall. I thought she broke me patella and wrist I hit so hard. I got up and kept playing, and then scored a goal shortly after that. It felt so good haha. Then the rest of the game she was ALL OVER ME and she was surprisingly fast for how overweight she was. I started dishing it back to her. It was probably a good thing Jared wasn't there because he probably would have gotten in a fight.

Forgot to mention that Jared brought the boys cowboy hats home from his training. They love them. 

















No comments: